During my time at redBus, I worked as a Senior UX Designer there working with a small team under a design head. My work primarily focused on the redBus.in website. I worked closely with product and marketing to work on improving existing features and adding new features as well as the day to day upkeep of the website; also collaborating with the marketing team to push create collaterals for the website as well as mailers and other promotions.
I also worked with the product team on a B2B solution focusing on analytics for Travel/Bus operators. I worked with the product team to design new features, flows and led a team of two designers to implement these features.
- Designing the UX for redBus.in web experience
- Ticketing flows
- Search results flows
- Wallet flows
- Transaction flows
- Review flows
- Mobile landing page
- Designing the UX and developing the frontend for B-2-B analytics platform – redBus Plus
- Visual design and branding
- Work with product to design and implement features
- Designed a visual language and a component system for developers
- Data flows
- Communication and Messaging flows
- Working closely with the marketing team to create and deploy a seamless experience through all marketing campaigns.
- Designed over 100 marketing collaterals for the marketing team
- Designed many marketing mailers and collaterals